Other Career Opportunities /
As part of the Quantitative research and trading team, the candidate will be responsible
for developing and backtesting trading strategies on Indian and International markets. The candidate will
work closely with the investment management team of portfolio managers and other researchers to
identify profitable ideas and work closely with developers to productionize these ideas for live trading.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze financial time series data to identify profitable trading opportunities.
- Develop new and improve existing trading strategies using properitary platforms.
- Apply machine learning and statistical analysis methods to get insights from fundamental and other unstructured data.
- Work closely with our data science and investment management teams to provide research insights.
- Assit the team in developing new analytical tools and processes
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Effectively communicate (and listen) clearly, professionally, politely and persuasively in all situations; respond well and in a reasonable, timely manner.
- Challenge conventional practices and use creativity and information to lead, innovate, problem solve, and implement ideas to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Take personal responsibility for productivity, quality and timeliness of work.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience working in quantitative research role, developing mid/low frequency trading strategies.
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in Python.
- Strong knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Experience handling large datasets